Thursday 23 December 2010

Eventful babysitting


A couple of years ago I was asked to babysit for friends of my parents. They just had put children to bed. When I arrived quite happy. But from then on, everything went wrong.

I just had turned on the TV the five _year baby  wake up .I started  telling  her a story , then the baby again  wake up and start crying . As if that wasn’t enough .I was picked her up the six year old. Later on they want to get up go to the bathroom. She spelt shampoo over floor, and then to cap it all, I started cleaned the bathroom. In main time the baby want to be changed .

They didn’t go back to sleep and the film on TV finished. I sat on bus on way home I promised myself, I never go out babysitting again. 

                                                                          
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment