Friday 25 March 2011


Last week, my group TC had a meeting. The meeting was about the student life at the college and it was in the ADMC room W113 on 17th of March 2011. TC group was consists of five people and I was a member of this meeting. The meeting was starting at 16:00 and took about twenty minutes. Before the meeting we had some practice to get a perfect meeting. TC group organized all the agenda about what we will have in the meeting. This meeting was the first what I did in my life so of course I had some confusion. However, I did well because the members of the group were helpful with each other. Abdullah AlHomoudi who is the leader of the TC group manages the meeting by a high level. He allowed for each member to give his suggestions in all the points which led us to get many ideas we can do it to get a better student life.

In general, I got important benefits of this meeting such as the member must spoke aloud and he must listen and focus all the time of meeting.  I hope all these note will help me to be better in the next meeting. Thank you for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment